We believe that people matter – all people.
1. We believe that every person is not only unique, but has a story filled with value. We strive to help everyone find the value in their current circumstances.
2. We come alongside the hurting and hopeless…changing their stories by sharing messages of hope and healing. As we have experienced brokenness and restoration in our own lives, we are compelled by love and gratitude to share the hope of restoration with others.
3. We promise a place of support and hope for those facing unexpected pregnancies.
4. We offer free and confidential services, one-on-one mentoring and educational opportunities.
- For those facing an unexpected pregnancy, we offer hope and practical support. For those who have experienced an abortion and are now struggling with their decision, we are here to listen and help.
- For parents entering a new chapter of life, we offer resources and training.
- For those at risk of unhealthy sexual behaviors we offer early intervention programs.
“PASS was a great help mentally, physically and emotionally.”
“I didn’t feel forced into making any decisions that were not right for me.”
“Thank you for the info my boyfriend and I are more able to talk now.”
Your trust is important to us. When you visit any of our PASS pregnancy care centers, we want you to know your information is safe with us. No matter what service is provided, your results and information are kept private unless specific written permission is provided by you.
*The information presented on this website is intended for general education purposes only and should not be relied upon as a substitute for professional and/or medical advice.