Planning For Your Appointment
We look forward to seeing you. As you make plans to visit, please consider:
- A photo ID is required for your appointment.
- No insurance or payment is necessary.
- You are welcome to bring a friend or family member for support.
- Children are welcome, but during all appointments we ask that you either find childcare for younger children, or bring someone with you to help.
- Appointments and walk-ins are welcome. Walk-ins will be seen only if an advocate is available, please schedule an appointment to be assured of being seen.
- All services are free and confidential.
- Please be aware that if you arrive 15 minutes after your scheduled time, your appointment may have to be rescheduled.
What To Expect
When you visit any of our centers, please allow 55 minutes for a pregnancy test appointment, and up to 90 minutes to complete an ultrasound appointment. After filling out initial paperwork, you will meet with one of our advocates to assess your needs. Services are free and confidential. PASS pregnancy care centers do not provide or refer for abortion services; however, we do provide needed resources, information and support for those considering abortion.
Please enter your information to request an appointment for pregnancy testing. We will contact you on or before our next business day. Please remember we currently offer appointments Monday-Thursday at different locations. We have three centers: Lansing, South Holland and Tinley Park. Choose the center that is most convenient for you.